....a storyteller....
\
.....a thought crossed his mind.....

"A schoolgirl staring wishfully out of a bus. A newspaper vendor gazing at passing cars. A frail old man sipping his cup of black coffee. I wonder what they could find so interesting."

.....in case you're curious, little cats.....
Blogging takes on a new meaning here! I shall regularly write random stories with characters that appear out of nowhere, with the hope that everyone chips in their two cents' worth. No promises of entertaining with these spontaneous storylines, but heck, let's have FUN! {",} Am currently into my FIFTH story.
.....yours to litter with gems, pearls, and what-nots....
here!
.....buried in the past.....
January 2005
February 2005
.....they wrote as i wrote.....
[+] Zhi Yong - He Was Always Last...Alphabetically.
[+] Karu - A Pleasure To Decipher.
[+] Estee - Cuteness Personified.
[+] Magdalene - Acting Her Age With Attitude.
[+] Zhi Zheng - Hey World, Meet The Girl!
[+] Michelle - Taking It With A Pinch Of Joy.
[+] June - Sugar, Spice, And Everything Wise.
[+] Jill - All Work And No Play, You Said?.
[+] U Liang - One Step Closer To The Truth.
[+] Mei - Every Time's A Charm.
[+] Jack - Beanstalks, Hills, And More Still.
[+] Cherie - Eat, Drink, And Be Cherie.
[+] Sue Ann - The Pleasure's All Ours.
[+] Batch26 - Graduate, That's What I Said!
[+] Chern Lye - Once Lost, But Now Found.
[+] Charmaine - All's Fine Up On Cloud Nine..
[+] Matthew - And You Thought You'd Seen It All.
[+] Beatrice - Don't Sweat It, Beat It!
[+] Voice - Let Your Eyes Hear.
[+] Ju Liang - Depending On God's Grace.
[+] Daniel - The Man Who Could.
.....desserts, anyone?.....
[+] Insanity
[+] Bobo
[+] The Boy Who Was Too Smart
[+] A Tale Of Two "Poultries"
[+] Search For The Missing Remote Control
[+] Tell Laura I Love Her
[+] My Name Is Ed

:~: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 :~:

Entitled: Search For The Missing Remote Control

Alright, alright, so my show's gonna start
They're showing "Wong Fei Hung", the second part
I grab myself a Coke right from the fridge
And cook instant noodles, to satisfy that itch!

OK, man, the noodles are ready
Oh, yummy...quick! I'm hungry like crazy
I give some of it to my pet dog
But darn! It's already ten o' clock!

Hurry, hurry, switch on the TV
The show might have started already
Quick as lightning, I dash across
And then I locate the power source

Yes, it's on, the idiot box
I gotta do a last minute check on my stocks
Coke? Check!
Instant noodles? Check!
TV Guide? Check!

All systems go
We're set to roll
But wait a minute...NO!
I forgot the remote control!

Yes, the greatest source of power known to mankind
But, where? I had to find
I first searched in between the sofa cushions
But it wasn't there, that master of illusion

Oh no, oh no, it's five minutes past ten!
My show's gonna start anytime now, man!
Can't afford to waste another minute
I really want to watch TV and eat!

On the table, on my head
In the kitchen, on my head
In the car, in the toilet
I CAN'T FIND IT! (Red alert! Red alert! Red alert!)

If I ever find that lousy remote
I'll wrap it up with my coat
Then I'll lock it up in a safe
And dump the whole thing into a cave!

In the video, under the newspaper
In the sink, in the freezer
In the drawer, in the oven
Gotta hurry, it's gonna be eleven!

Could I have left it at the bus station?
Could it have been abducted by aliens?
Could it have flown up the roof?
Could it have just disappeared like that-poof!

Sometimes I feel like...
It's trying to hide...
As if it's got a mind of its own
Trying to keep me alone

Oh why, remote control, why?
Why do you always make me cry?
Please don't go away
I need you here, PLEASE STAY!

So, next time I'll do something easy
I'll just walk all the way to the TV
And...click! (Sigh...)

...as told by mOkKiEs at 8:09 AM

"I cannot take credit for this," he sobbed. "It belongs to up_in_lights"
This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com